Happy Holidays Y’all! Heather at Totally Tailgates, rounded us up for part three of our Reindeer Recipes Blog Hop, before the big day! We’ve loaded Santa’s sleigh with entertaining tips and recipes from part one and two, here and here. Be sure to visit all the blissful bloggers who are sharing their reindeer remedies.
We are so excited that you are enjoying the hop and we are most thankful for your love.
If this is your first visit to the hop, be sure to check out the list of participating bloggers links below. I hope you are hopping in after visiting Shelly at Confetti Style. She has lots of tips on how to make your holidays shine.
And now, onto another scrumptious recipe, Individual Brie Appetizers!
During the holidays, I’m all about keeping it simple yet satisfying and these “cute as pie” brie bowls are all that and more.
Ten minutes to yumminess is all it takes to serve up these cheery show stoppers! Let’s head over to
Gwynn’s place at Swirls of Flavor. Gwynn is next on our hop and I know she’s got something special just for us!
Thanks so much for visiting me and I want to wish you a very merry Happy Holiday Season!
Yields 2-3 servings
- 1 8oz. package brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco or Jalapeno Jelly
- Assorted crackers
- Pre-heat oven, 375 degrees. Cut brie to fit into 4 oz. ramekin bowl. Bake, 8-10 minutes or until cheese starts to melt. Remove from oven and place on serving dish. Garnish with jelly, pine nuts and cranberries. Serve with crackers and a glass of champagne.